Season 108 DII Blog Topic

Don't wanna jinx it, but at half it really looks like an All PSAC NC ! :)
6/4/2016 4:46 AM
Thanks for the great blog Icki.
Congrats to Fotman and Lyonzfan for making it to the NC and making it an all PSAC NC. Best of Luck to you both !
6/4/2016 5:07 PM
Here we go. The dreaded all PSAC final like mojo was hoping for.

Indiana vs. Mansfield
Fotman has now proven that this Mansfield team is at least even with Indiana due to winning the last two CCs, both times taking down this powerful Indiana team. It's just the second time Mansfield has made the NC game and they've already recorded the most wins in a season for their history with 18. This really does seem like a coin flip game for the final. Very evenly matched teams. In the first meeting, Mansfield held on and won 27-22 despite losing the yardage battle. It was really a story of Indiana not being able to turn FGs into TDs. Mansfield's defense did a wonderful job of bending without breaking and that was all she wrote for Indiana. Can they do that again though is the big question. Or can they win in a shootout? It's hard to vote against Indiana but we need a new national champion and for that I will take Manfield in a tight game by 3.

GL to you two and I'm already anxious for recruiting to get going. Why so long??? Seriously. I guess we all need a little break from time to time. Thanks to all for the support and kind words regarding the blog. It makes it a lot easier to want to spew out all these words of gibberish that fall out of my brain.
6/4/2016 9:38 PM
I am moving up to DII in Warner in a large part because of this blog and the community that exists. I find it sooo boring being in a conference where nobody is chatting or interacting.

Now to pick a team :)
6/5/2016 6:40 PM
Benzil, you are always welcome in th GLIAC. Or there is the murder's row that is the PSAC.
6/5/2016 9:26 PM
Congrats on the Natty again Lyonzfan
6/6/2016 7:41 AM
Congrats to Lyonzfan on his third straight NC. I'm not quite sure how he disposed of Mansfield's defense so easily in that 4th quarter but props for the big win.

We'll be glad to have you next season, benzil! It's always good to hear more are joining.
6/6/2016 10:20 AM
Thought I'd pick an easy spot to play and took the worst team in PSAC. I am looking forward to getting more than a few lessons along the way
6/6/2016 12:54 PM
Sheesh ! Another masochist joins the frey .
6/6/2016 2:36 PM
Hey guys. I moved out of the house I was living in this past weekend and moved into another one which is why I wasn't able to renew my NMH team. I am very upset about this and if possible, I would love to grab it back next season. To whoever takes them over this year, good luck and go and try to make it to the tourney. I'll be back next season with either them or some other team. Good luck this season fellas
6/6/2016 4:09 PM
Posted by mattyice08 on 6/6/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Hey guys. I moved out of the house I was living in this past weekend and moved into another one which is why I wasn't able to renew my NMH team. I am very upset about this and if possible, I would love to grab it back next season. To whoever takes them over this year, good luck and go and try to make it to the tourney. I'll be back next season with either them or some other team. Good luck this season fellas
I believe you can still try to join them after the job change period when new users are allowed to join. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but maybe not all hope is lost.
6/6/2016 6:34 PM
that would be awesome!!!!
6/6/2016 7:09 PM
Thanks to some good people, I've now got my team back at NMH!!!!
6/6/2016 8:28 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Season 108 DII Blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.