Best (most involved) D-III World Topic

Looking to get into a world that is really involved and stick for a while. Which world has the most involved D-III?
5/8/2016 7:54 AM
This link has world coach populations. It looks like Warner has the most D3 coaches but Wilkinson is by far the most active world. http://guess.gdreports.com/world/coachnum
5/8/2016 9:06 AM
Yeah I'd recommend Wilkinson, especially since the top levels there are so active. I'm sure you could talk to CJ and get a D3 spot on the website and nurture it.
5/8/2016 3:37 PM
Wilkinson is the place. Active?.....I'd call it intense.
5/8/2016 8:47 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 5/8/2016 8:47:00 PM (view original):
Wilkinson is the place. Active?.....I'd call it intense.
Agree. Can't speak about D3 that well, but I joined Wilkinson because of how active it seemed to be, and haven't been disappointed at all.
5/11/2016 8:52 PM
It just blows my mind that anyone would want to be at D3. Paying to play a watered down version of game doesn't sound appealing to me.

Just my thoughts though.
5/13/2016 9:47 AM
Best (most involved) D-III World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.