Season 121 Coaches Poll Topic

Really like that 3rd option. Gives a good mix with barometer readings throughout the season.
5/18/2016 3:30 PM
Final poll for this season due at midnight!
5/20/2016 3:09 AM
Two other things to discuss:

1: I was doing the math and the first two options I presented always end up in an odd schedule and you leave off games at the end of the season. I prefer the 3rd option which has tied for the most votes so far but I could also see people having an issue with pre-season voting so we can easily adjust these things if wanted.

2: I want to offer a reward for a coaches poll champion IF I can get a good amount of participation in either division. The idea that I am kicking around right now is that 1. At least 15-20 Coaches participate in either divisions poll for the entirety of the season and 2. The team that receives the most votes throughout the season would be the champion (not just the final poll)
5/20/2016 3:46 AM
Coaches poll updated!

wilkinsoncoachespoll.tk
5/21/2016 5:57 AM
◂ Prev 12
Season 121 Coaches Poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.