I'm new to this game. Will they improve more if they play more or start?
5/10/2016 3:57 PM
Absolutely. Especially if they get credit for starts. Their Work Ethic will improve a lot.
5/10/2016 4:22 PM
"get credit for starts?"

I'm only asking cause in basketball, playing time or starting didn't make someone improve faster or better.
5/10/2016 5:17 PM
Each game is a case by case basis but if a player plays 33-34% of the snaps they will get credit for the start. Getting fr and so starts makes their we increase which in turn helps them progress more. Jr and sr players that don't get starts can loose we and they won't improve as much.
5/10/2016 6:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by michiganct on 5/10/2016 5:17:00 PM (view original):
"get credit for starts?"

I'm only asking cause in basketball, playing time or starting didn't make someone improve faster or better.
if you are talking about HD you are wrong there, playing time and starts increased WE and ratings increase, not sure where you got that idea from
5/10/2016 11:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.