Player Rest glitch Topic

If resting your players means anything, you might want to read this little chat with support.

5/6/2016 7:51 AM dlmose
Somehow the players from my Griffey world team populated the player Rest page but I couldn't seem to change Rest. I never check this and seldom look at the play by play. It appears "Rest" has not worked all season even tho' Def Replacements has. I see how to fix it as I went to change players, the roster for this world was listed under "add player". Thought you might want to take a look in case it's a wide spread hiccup. Pretty sure I heard the music from "Twilight Zone" for awhile there.--Dave
5/6/2016 1:45 PM Customer Support
Hi Dave,

There is a hide/show rest option. Are you sure that this was not on?

Thanks!
5/7/2016 8:06 AM dlmose
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I should have said "players from my Griffey world team populated the player Rest page in Big Sky World instead of assuming since is "Ghosts, Big Sky Alumni (22)" is at the top of the ticket was enough. If you read the ticket did you not comprehend what I said? I don't even know where the hide option is and if it were hidden how could I determine players from the wrong world were listed. Do what you want but the bottom line is because of this glitch the rest function for my Big Sky team has not worked all season, 123 games. For me this is a fairly important part of the game and I was just giving you a chance to determine if it is a wide spread problem or not. I left it screwed up in case you wanted to look at it and will leave it for one more day just in case someone in your shop gives a shite.

5/9/2016 4:16 PM Customer Support
Hi Dave,

We're looking into this - have you made any settings changes yet?
5/9/2016 4:45 PM Customer Support
If possible can you please provide the steps that you performed that resulted in this?
5/10/2016 3:16 AM dlmose
I took no unusual steps and I've changed nothing, yet. I setup the player rest, def. replacements, and PH as always before the 1st game of the season. I seldom check play by play and when I do it's close games where rest doesn't come into play. Defensive replacements were working normally. I had no reason to look at the rest page until I brought up some guys from AAA. When I went to incorporate those players into rest is when I found it. Have no idea exactly when it happened, but I just checked and the rest function has not worked all season, so it had to be in those few days between when I set it up and the start of regular season play. Let me know what you find.
5/10/2016 1:32 PM Customer Support
Thanks for letting us know. We did find an issue here and its fix will be released soon.
5/10/2016 11:09 PM
Just did a random check on my teams and it seems to be working fine. I'd be curious to know what issue they found. It sound like you and I did something different wrt player rest.
5/11/2016 9:23 AM
Player Rest glitch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.