PLAYER OUT OF POSITION Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
There is a penalty.

Here's the most relevant post:
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=376099

Every player who plays out of position gets penalized for both fielding and range, even if it's to an easier position. If they move the "wrong way" on the defensive spectrum, they get penalized more.
5/11/2016 1:36 PM
Thanks contrarian23, I misunderstood, and stand (sit actually) corrected.

I have removed my post so as not to contribute to confusion.
5/12/2016 1:49 AM
i have been using nolan arenado at SS he is a..2013 3b exclusive..no ss exp in 2013. he is a A/A+ 3b.......in 22 games at SS he has only 2 errors....2 good plays....no bad plays.....i tested it out in mlb matchups and he is doing as well now as he did in the test runs....i tried other seasons where he was a little lesser of a 3b fielder and the test results were not good enough.......could be a glitch that he does this well.
5/22/2016 12:45 PM (edited)
only 5 errors in 398 innings....48 games........safe to say no penalty for this player.
5/31/2016 5:47 AM
How are penalties assessed when you move OFers, since WIS doesn't differentiate between the 3 spots?

For example, if I put an OFer at 1B, does his penalty start from the CF spot or the LF spot?
12/14/2016 11:31 AM
12 Next ▸
PLAYER OUT OF POSITION Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.