Recruit tool OOV issue Topic

yatzr - your recruit tool is amazing and totally worth every penny.

Wanted to let you know that I have a lone recruit coming up on your tool as out of vision but I can see/recruit him through the WIS recruiting page.

Can provide more info if needed.
5/11/2016 5:09 PM
Sorry I missed this. Whenever there is a mismatch between the tool and the site, you typically just need to update recruits in the tool. For OOV cases, often what happens is you run the tool during the previous season then forget to run it again when the new season rolls over (when all the scores go back to 0-0). When that rollover happens, your team's vision changes, and if it went up, there will be guys in the tool marked OOV that are actually now in your vision. I've never actually seen a case where there was a mismatch and updating recruits didn't get things synced up properly.

As a general rule of thumb, you should update recruits every time you're about to do recruiting. You should also be aware of when each recruiting cycle ends so that you don't run the update in middle of a cycle change or update it on one cycle and then do recruiting on the next. If you follow that, you should never run into out-of-sync issues.
5/17/2016 2:29 PM
Recruit tool OOV issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.