What's the highest you guys have seen when it comes to homecourt at DIII?

I checked Jsajsa teams, which are dominant, and he is C at Southwestern.

In DII, my best team is B- and I went to the Cgame... I checked Lander, which is probably the most dominant program in IBA and he is :
C+. So it's mind boggling. Bistiza just won the NT and he is B. So it's probably the CAP. Not sure, does it fluctuate throughout the season depending on whether you win or not.

In D1, I am A+ at Utah. Is there a CAP or does it grow still. Kansas is A+ in Tark but is it A+++++
5/15/2016 1:28 PM
Posted by zorzii on 5/15/2016 1:28:00 PM (view original):
What's the highest you guys have seen when it comes to homecourt at DIII?

I checked Jsajsa teams, which are dominant, and he is C at Southwestern.

In DII, my best team is B- and I went to the Cgame... I checked Lander, which is probably the most dominant program in IBA and he is :
C+. So it's mind boggling. Bistiza just won the NT and he is B. So it's probably the CAP. Not sure, does it fluctuate throughout the season depending on whether you win or not.

In D1, I am A+ at Utah. Is there a CAP or does it grow still. Kansas is A+ in Tark but is it A+++++
There was a thread of mine a little while ago that discusses this. People told me that at division 3 the highest it goes is C+.
5/15/2016 1:35 PM
My DII Bakersfield team in Allen is a B. Haven't checked what it started the season at, but I don't think I've been higher than that.
5/15/2016 2:11 PM
when SIUE was ultra-dominant in tark, 7 final fours and 5 titles in 7 years, we would hit a B+ later in the season.
5/15/2016 2:36 PM
Posted by dan2044 on 5/15/2016 2:11:00 PM (view original):
My DII Bakersfield team in Allen is a B. Haven't checked what it started the season at, but I don't think I've been higher than that.
wow, you really have kept things rolling there, thats a great run you guys are on, nice job! those 7 losses after your 35-0 season is probably why you haven't seen B+ yet.

edit: you must be really close, i am not 100% positive, but i am pretty sure i hit B+ multiple times. guess we had more losses than i remember. the one season in season 38 looks like the most likely season, not sure when else we'd see it if you haven't, but i thought it was a few different times that i saw it pop up. must have just barely hit it one or two seasons and you must just barely be missing it or something.
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/History.aspx?tid=12166
5/15/2016 2:42 PM (edited)
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/15/2016 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dan2044 on 5/15/2016 2:11:00 PM (view original):
wow, you really have kept things rolling there, thats a great run you guys are on, nice job! those 7 losses after your 35-0 season is probably why you haven't seen B+ yet.

edit: you must be really close, i am not 100% positive, but i am pretty sure i hit B+ multiple times. guess we had more losses than i remember. the one season in season 38 looks like the most likely season, not sure when else we'd see it if you haven't, but i thought it was a few different times that i saw it pop up. must have just barely hit it one or two seasons and you must just barely be missing it or something.
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/History.aspx?tid=12166
It's also possible that I just wasn't paying close enough attention to see it.
5/15/2016 4:10 PM
my d2 team in knight has a B home court and we haven't exactly been a dominating force during my tenure.
5/15/2016 4:14 PM
Home court depends on the school right? Some schools are better than others
5/15/2016 9:53 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 5/15/2016 4:14:00 PM (view original):
my d2 team in knight has a B home court and we haven't exactly been a dominating force during my tenure.
BSU is also at a B and they're on a pretty decent run.
5/16/2016 9:21 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.