Man I am not good at recruiting. This is my 4th season and still don't get it. Can anyone give me some advice?
5/15/2016 5:16 PM
The problem I am having is, I am not sure what attributes are needed at each position for a good player. I always find myself looking at the players rating and making a decision off of that.
5/15/2016 8:21 PM
Posted by cmcneely on 5/15/2016 8:21:00 PM (view original):
The problem I am having is, I am not sure what attributes are needed at each position for a good player. I always find myself looking at the players rating and making a decision off of that.
so you didn't make it to page 2 of that link?
5/15/2016 9:01 PM
Cmc that's link has all the info you need to get started. Read up on it and then try to ask more specific questions to the community. Most of us are willing to give advice and help but there's really no point in typing out how to recruit and what attributes to look at when its posted and you could easily click on the link to read it. That's comes out sounding meaner than I intended it to.
5/15/2016 9:44 PM
I did read it, but it was only giving OL as an example. I wont ask anymore stupid questions I guess.
5/16/2016 7:59 AM
As ebel said, The top of the second page of the thread breaks down each position and what the core attributes for them are.
5/16/2016 11:16 AM
Go here. http://www.gdreports.com/GUESS/Weights.htm. Then make a donation to bhazlewood at http://guess.gdreports.com/
5/16/2016 11:41 AM (edited)
Posted by cmcneely on 5/16/2016 7:59:00 AM (view original):
I did read it, but it was only giving OL as an example. I wont ask anymore stupid questions I guess.
one thing that helped me alot, if i found someone who knew what they were talking about, i would search out all posts that guy made.
5/16/2016 8:02 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.