Posted by bjschumacher on 5/24/2016 11:24:00 PM (view original):
I think I met my wife when I was drunk.
She must of been drunk too :)
5/25/2016 7:24 AM
Obviously.
5/25/2016 7:57 AM
Posted by oriolemagic on 5/16/2016 12:34:00 PM (view original):
I was surprised this isn't in the forums elsewhere - if it is sorry for re-asking. I searched and couldn't find anything.

What's the deal with gifts? Do the messages about a player being jealous of anothers car, or being greedy provide insight into if they will work? Do they have a huge impact and if so what is the risk?

Sorry for all the questions, trying to figure out if this is something I should be trying to use or ignoring..
Booster gifts can sometimes lead to a negative effect on the recruit. If the recruit is not looking for gifts or doesn't want them, sending them gifts could take yourself out of the race for landing him. If the recruit is sending you messages about jealous of another car or needing money, then the gifts would likely not have a negative impact. If you use booster gifts, whether you sign the recruit or not, you will likely get investigated, possibly put on probation and banned from post-season participation and possibly fired.
5/27/2016 8:38 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.