Almost just sent in a REALLY stupid ticket Topic

Forgot to do my scheduling for Allen so I'm trying to do it last minute. I'm looking through teams to pick and I come across a SIM that I want to schedule. Can't find it anywhere on the list. It says that it's open so I'm really confused. So then I pick another team and it's also not on the list. I'm like what the heck is going on here.

Then I sort through by the conference those teams are in- New Jersey Athletic Conference. NONE of the teams in that conference show up. So now I'm super confused. There must be something wrong here. So I start to type up a ticket and then I think.... wait a minute. MY team is IN the New Jersey Athletic Conference. DOH!

I'm an idiot.
5/16/2016 12:52 PM
How many beers?
5/16/2016 1:13 PM
Posted by Benis on 5/16/2016 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Forgot to do my scheduling for Allen so I'm trying to do it last minute. I'm looking through teams to pick and I come across a SIM that I want to schedule. Can't find it anywhere on the list. It says that it's open so I'm really confused. So then I pick another team and it's also not on the list. I'm like what the heck is going on here.

Then I sort through by the conference those teams are in- New Jersey Athletic Conference. NONE of the teams in that conference show up. So now I'm super confused. There must be something wrong here. So I start to type up a ticket and then I think.... wait a minute. MY team is IN the New Jersey Athletic Conference. DOH!

I'm an idiot.
Lol you are going to have a horrific non conference schedule!
5/16/2016 1:22 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 5/16/2016 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 5/16/2016 12:52:00 PM (view original):

I'm an idiot.
Lol you are going to have a horrific non conference schedule!
I think he ended up scheduling it!
5/16/2016 1:51 PM
Posted by taniajane on 5/16/2016 1:13:00 PM (view original):
How many beers?
Was at a wedding this weekend. So.... a few.
5/16/2016 3:22 PM
Posted by Benis on 5/16/2016 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taniajane on 5/16/2016 1:13:00 PM (view original):
How many beers?
Was at a wedding this weekend. So.... a few.
Sounds like the right amount of beer to me
5/16/2016 9:16 PM
Almost just sent in a REALLY stupid ticket Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.