Anyone in contact with genemock91? He hasn't opened sitemails in about two weeks. Hope he's okay...
5/16/2016 1:41 PM
I'm missing him in a progressive right now as well. I know he is a professor and it is finals time, so that may be it. He has gone silent for periods of time before, but this time it has been a bit extended.
5/17/2016 12:42 PM
Thanks for the info, frazz.
5/17/2016 2:40 PM
I got a smail from him today noting that he has a gravely ill family member and has been "out of touch" with WIS. But he wanted to come back to my leagues...so maybe you can hold a spot for him if you can.
5/19/2016 11:35 PM
Yes, he contacted me too, and was able to get his team into my league just under the wire. 31 straight seasons he's played in this theme, so I'm glad he made it.
5/19/2016 11:43 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.