Three or Less Championships League Topic

NHL31533
Theme Name: No Luck League
Founder: Godiago2
Description: rules go here...
Salary Cap: $100,000,000
Options: Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players not allowed, Max of 8 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 8 votes required to veto a trade, Allow Ties-No Shootout
5/16/2016 4:47 PM
Not enough guys in WIS to fill this. Most of 'em have more than 3 cups.. Good luck, and it could fill. hard to tell
6/14/2016 6:03 AM
I'm in
7/14/2016 8:45 AM
Godiago. DO THE MATH. This will never fill unless you change the 3 cups thingy. and none of my accounts have more than 2. This will sit for a year and nobody enters it. Want it to work? You gotta fix something

Ban 99 and 66 and cap salaries at $8 mill. and D 75 on the back end. I will probably come in.. or you can ignore this and watch nothing happen ;)

I say all this because I am all for leagues filling up and getting going.
7/15/2016 2:19 AM (edited)
Three or Less Championships League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.