Staying at my school Topic

I took this team in signups because of their one scholarship and great returning class and I wasn't upset with my end result getting to the national tournament. I am contemplating a job switch, the conference I am in is very weak and my RPI won't be very high that often. I like what they have next year though and have some tough scheduling in non conference to bump my sos, should I stick around a season and see what they can do? Im assuming a bump in prestige to C+ as well.
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=7803
5/17/2016 12:08 PM
It doesn't seem like a real good team coming back. Rebuild there or build somewhere else, it's up to you.
5/17/2016 12:19 PM
You could also move up to Division 2. You are able to do that after one year. If your eventual goal is to get to Division one, it would make sense if you are moving anyway. To me, there is little difference between D2 and D3. In fact I think D2 is easier, because you have more money in recruiting, so if you mess up, you can often recover. Just be sure to learn about drop downs and pull downs, and get in a decent conference with at least a few humans.
5/18/2016 12:04 AM
Staying at my school Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.