PETITION: Kill the Artificial 10% Batting Bump-Up Topic

Arlen, could you provide some examples you've seen of this being a detriment to the game? I am not sure I've noticed it
6/29/2016 8:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Consider me "petition signed"...
6/30/2016 9:22 PM
I would be interested to see the average across all open leagues on the current version. Three leagues is a small sample size. I would also be interested to see how things change as salaries continue to be altered.
6/30/2016 9:56 PM
Re progressive leagues:

Overall offense is influenced by teams that have a lack of IP and/or owners who aren't exactly trying their hardest (I'm not using the "T" word, I'm just sayin').

It would make more sense to look at the stats of pitchers belonging to owners who are managing their staffs appropriately (i.e., not sending their pitchers into games tired, or giving them pitch counts that are unreasonably high).

If these pitchers are putting up noticeably worse stats than they did in real life, then there might be a problem...
6/30/2016 11:57 PM
◂ Prev 12
PETITION: Kill the Artificial 10% Batting Bump-Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.