In case you needed to see some BS today Topic

A while back, INT TD returns were prevalent - I think one season I had 8. WIS made a fix and you rarely see an INT/fumble return TD these days. I would think the onside recovery rate is a fairly simple fix - I would guess right now the onside recovery rate is in the neighborhood of 33%, which means two straight recoveries isn't that much of an anomaly.

Please, WIS, fix this.
5/19/2016 2:48 PM
It would different if you could actually set the depth charts of the special teams. Put a hands team out when they onside, plus set the kickoff teams with your own guys.
5/19/2016 6:25 PM
What is the statistical average of recovered onside kicks in real college football? I wouldn't be surprised if it's near 33%. This might be more realistic than we realize.
5/19/2016 9:48 PM
I would expect way less than 10%, but I could be wrong.
5/19/2016 10:30 PM
Brief Google search says it's under 20% when "expected" (i.e., the only type possible in GD). So if we're at 33%, that's probably about 1.5-2x as high as it should be.
5/19/2016 10:46 PM
◂ Prev 12
In case you needed to see some BS today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.