Reward points and credits Topic

So, I have 3800 reward points and it takes 4000 points to get two free teams.

I have $17.50 in credits that will all expire in the next couple of months.

I cannot turn the reward points into cash.

So is there any way that I can apply BOTH the reward points and the cash toward a five-pack of teams using every credit dollar and reward point?

Cause if not it seems like the amounts you get credited or rewarded and the banning of transferring one into the other form just makes it impossible to use the maximum amount to get free or discounted sets of teams. Anyone know this better and can explain it step by step if there is an alternative?

thanks.
5/18/2016 6:10 PM
I think the best you can do right now is to use the rewards points to buy Gift certs / site credit. You can get $23.00 worth (4 x $5.00 at 800 points each plus 3 x $1 at 160 points each) and use that plus your $17.50 in credits towards a 6 pack. That would give you a total of $40.50 of the $59.95 cost of a 6 pack. It does leave you with 120 points laying around but they never expire, unlike credits.
5/18/2016 10:15 PM
Thanks combalt, that is just the kind of thing I was looking for ! I forgot about the gift certificates. Great solution.
5/19/2016 7:03 AM
That worked just as you said combalt, many thanks !
5/19/2016 3:13 PM
good deal
5/19/2016 3:20 PM
Reward points and credits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.