Volunteer Update Topic

At the risk of offending anyone who thinks it inappropriate to point out seble's communiques in the pinned topics, there was an update posted today.
5/18/2016 7:50 PM
Don't worry about it. The overwhelming majority of people would never have noticed Seble made a post in that thread. :)
5/18/2016 7:52 PM
wasn't really worried ... just making a subtle reference to the prior thread that pointed out a pinned topic update.
5/18/2016 7:54 PM
thanks for posting this! i missed it myself, probably wouldn't have noticed for days :)
5/18/2016 11:20 PM
Man I hope I was picked. Everyone picked will have a huge advantage over others when it's completely rolled out.
5/19/2016 1:41 AM
Posted by joeykw18 on 5/19/2016 1:41:00 AM (view original):
Man I hope I was picked. Everyone picked will have a huge advantage over others when it's completely rolled out.
that may be true, if it goes more smoothly than last time. last time was a giant cluster f***, nothing would happen for a week or two, you'd start checking every other day, then one day you log in and you missed an entire season that simmed. its like, wait, wtf just happened? ok... i think most of us didn't really learn jack. i learned absolutely nothing about the sim engine function. we got to see how things looked in recruiting, how much potential guys had in a very, very rough way... if someone put together a half dozen screen shots and a few insightful lines for each, it would give just as much, if not more info, to whomever read it.

i feel like most of what i learned during beta came from the forums, from posts of other guys who happened to notice something. i mean, im not saying its not helpful to get picked - it definitely is - but i don't think it gave a major advantage last time, after 1 season, everyone else was way more familiar than the beta testers were after beta testing. i suspect this time will go more smoothly, but i also think the advantage won't be as big as you think. of course, i could be wrong, just my opinion on the subject!
5/19/2016 1:46 AM
Thanks for the post..I would not have caught it for days
5/19/2016 3:36 AM
I missed the sticky as well. Thanks for the heads up!
5/19/2016 8:21 AM
This is violating my safe space.
5/19/2016 11:24 AM
triggered
5/19/2016 12:31 PM
Thanks, possumfriend
5/19/2016 10:25 PM
Volunteer Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.