Clayton Kershaw Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The 22 K/BB? That number will start to be a lot more meaningful when we're more than 1/4 of the way through the season.
5/19/2016 6:50 PM
Worst Yahoo! Keeper League trade ever: during the 2010 season I traded Clayton Kershaw straight up for Ubaldo Jimenez. Granted, Jimenez finished third in the Cy Young voting that season (Kershaw received no votes), but in the six years since then Jimenez has been mediocre to bad, while Kershaw's turned into Sandy Koufax in his prime.
5/20/2016 12:00 AM
If it makes you feel better crazystengel, I traded Koufax for Joe Pepitone once in my first ever progressive league.

Actually it was Koufax and Rocky Colavito, both with 2-3 good years left, to a contending team, for Kaat, Pepitone and a draft pick so as to have players useful for the future (1964 at the time) for a team I had to rebuild from scratch. But still.

5/20/2016 4:12 AM
Clayton Kershaw Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.