New and Improved: GD Worst to First Challenge Topic

I'll take Newberry in Rockne D2.
Take me off of Newberry in Rockne and Put me in Saginaw Valley State in Leahy. Sorry for the change but Newberry is in middle of recruiting now and I would have to wait a whole season before I could recruit new players.
5/21/2016 9:42 AM (edited)
Next season I'll take Davidson in Rockney
5/20/2016 5:30 PM
Knutey Rockney. That's a great name.
5/20/2016 5:41 PM
I don't think a L3 bowl victory should be the ultimate goal, as it seems very attainable. Theres many instances of non-BCS teams making and winning the top tier bowls, and even NCs. I don't think we should treat D1 any different than the lower levels, IMO.
5/20/2016 11:23 PM
Take me off Rockne Newberry and put me in Saginaw Valley State Leahy !
I do NOT want to allow past teams to be allowed in this competition. It would be like saying Roger Maris will win this season's Home Run title because he hit over 60 one year. If it aint done in the time frame of the competition And are included as a Valid Entry then they shouldn't count.
I think it's a very nice accomplishment to go from worst to first. But if you don't meet the criteria of being a valid entry and during the time frame of the competition then you are not a part of this.
5/21/2016 9:47 AM
I'll try Indiana, Bryant next season (122) which is probably hopeless.
5/21/2016 10:39 AM
Heh. They are all hopeless; that's what makes it fun .
5/21/2016 11:05 AM
Speaking of hopeless, I just realized the team I took over will have only one scholarship to offer next season.
5/21/2016 12:09 PM
Ill take Saginaw valley in yost and give this a shot.
5/21/2016 5:47 PM
Bring it on Dawgnation4 , lol.
5/22/2016 9:28 AM
Last change, I promise(I just am enthusiastic to get into this thing sooner). Move me to American International Bryant World D2 .
I have American International now.
5/22/2016 12:26 PM (edited)
Thanks Tribewriter. Sorry for the extra work.
5/22/2016 3:00 PM
That's disappointing. It would have been fun to see who takes Sag Valley St to the NC sooner...you or dawgnation. Now we will never know.
5/22/2016 5:36 PM
Sorry BJ. You could take them and teach us both a lesson .
5/22/2016 9:18 PM
"2. In Division IA, the goal is a Level 3 bowl victory."

This is probably way too low a bar. If you think Nation Championship is too high, then make it reach/win a level 5 bowl. Just as a point of reference, I took over simai Camp UCF and won a level 4 bowl in 4th season. Not bragging, cause I did that without even realizing that default shotgun doesn't throw to TE, so all those recruiting dollars spent on TE were no use since they weren't even thrown the ball. That's after I spent like 10 seasons at Florida running the shotgun with same effect. So basically I had no idea how the only formation I ran even worked, but still managed to win a level4 bowl with the original turd class I recruited with no bowl money and no prestige so level3 bowl probably not too hard.
5/22/2016 9:33 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New and Improved: GD Worst to First Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.