Season 121 Postseason Projections Topic

Here are the bowl and playoff projections for Season 121 of Wilkinson (all levels). Good luck to all postseason participants!
5/20/2016 4:13 PM (edited)
5/20/2016 3:47 PM
5/20/2016 3:54 PM (edited)
5/20/2016 4:07 PM (edited)
5/20/2016 4:13 PM (edited)
Summary
5/20/2016 4:16 PM
Jeez, I just got jinxed hard.
5/21/2016 2:47 AM
Well at least from a D1AA standpoint, the math has played out almost perfectly. You called 3 out of the 4 in the final 4 (Holy Cross upset SHU) and called the championship game as well. Let see if the final prediction holds true...
5/24/2016 3:25 PM
Posted by jtd79 on 5/24/2016 3:25:00 PM (view original):
Well at least from a D1AA standpoint, the math has played out almost perfectly. You called 3 out of the 4 in the final 4 (Holy Cross upset SHU) and called the championship game as well. Let see if the final prediction holds true...
His system hates me lately (LoL, no worries Aaron, I know it's my own doing).. So, here's to hoping it can be wrong one more time?!?!
5/24/2016 4:59 PM
In fact, it hated Tennessee Tech so badly this season, that it rated them the second-best team in D-IAA and put them all the way through to the NC game, despite having to play the same team (in the Quarterfinals) that just beat them by 10 in the CC. Better yet, if I were using my Adjusted Rating, the NC game prediction would go from Northeastern -5 to Even.

(We're not buying the underdog act, Chris! )

But yeah... I can't complain with the D-IAA results. Hell, the CC results were pretty exciting, too. (Well, I guess "exciting" if you're a nerd like me.)
5/24/2016 6:41 PM
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/24/2016 6:41:00 PM (view original):
In fact, it hated Tennessee Tech so badly this season, that it rated them the second-best team in D-IAA and put them all the way through to the NC game, despite having to play the same team (in the Quarterfinals) that just beat them by 10 in the CC. Better yet, if I were using my Adjusted Rating, the NC game prediction would go from Northeastern -5 to Even.

(We're not buying the underdog act, Chris! )

But yeah... I can't complain with the D-IAA results. Hell, the CC results were pretty exciting, too. (Well, I guess "exciting" if you're a nerd like me.)
Lol! Hard to be an underdog these days. Woe is me, right?!

I was more referencing the 7-6 preseason prediction though. Otherwise, it's liked me plenty, you're correct. Truthfully though, it's been crazy how good your prediction system has been. It's nearly hit on most of the spreads. Bravo.
5/25/2016 12:34 AM
12 Next ▸
Season 121 Postseason Projections Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.