Season 121 Postseason Projections Topic

As the Hater's Ball would say, I wish you ill Chris. I wish that all the terrible things in the world would happen to your team and only your team and only good things would happen to Northeastern. If your kids have cars, why cant my kids have cars? Hate, hate, hate, hate....etc
5/25/2016 2:17 AM
Interception returned for a TD for the first time in forever. Glad the RNG decided the title game was a good time to roll up that result
5/25/2016 8:25 AM
Posted by jtd79 on 5/25/2016 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Interception returned for a TD for the first time in forever. Glad the RNG decided the title game was a good time to roll up that result
That was bizarre! Haven't seen that in 5-6 seasons at least. Great game John. Your team is poised for deep runs the next few seasons.
5/25/2016 2:55 PM
Posted by orangepace on 5/25/2016 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/24/2016 6:41:00 PM (view original):
In fact, it hated Tennessee Tech so badly this season, that it rated them the second-best team in D-IAA and put them all the way through to the NC game, despite having to play the same team (in the Quarterfinals) that just beat them by 10 in the CC. Better yet, if I were using my Adjusted Rating, the NC game prediction would go from Northeastern -5 to Even.

(We're not buying the underdog act, Chris! )

But yeah... I can't complain with the D-IAA results. Hell, the CC results were pretty exciting, too. (Well, I guess "exciting" if you're a nerd like me.)
Lol! Hard to be an underdog these days. Woe is me, right?!

I was more referencing the 7-6 preseason prediction though. Otherwise, it's liked me plenty, you're correct. Truthfully though, it's been crazy how good your prediction system has been. It's nearly hit on most of the spreads. Bravo.
I just ran the end-of-season data pull and I can confirm that, barring something crazy like you changing all your best players to Kickers in the off-season, you will not have an 8-5 or 7-6 projected record next season.

(Well... plus I will finally remove the "Add 4 extra losses to orangepace's team" modifier in my scripts.)
5/25/2016 6:41 PM
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/25/2016 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by orangepace on 5/25/2016 12:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/24/2016 6:41:00 PM (view original):
In fact, it hated Tennessee Tech so badly this season, that it rated them the second-best team in D-IAA and put them all the way through to the NC game, despite having to play the same team (in the Quarterfinals) that just beat them by 10 in the CC. Better yet, if I were using my Adjusted Rating, the NC game prediction would go from Northeastern -5 to Even.

(We're not buying the underdog act, Chris! )

But yeah... I can't complain with the D-IAA results. Hell, the CC results were pretty exciting, too. (Well, I guess "exciting" if you're a nerd like me.)
Lol! Hard to be an underdog these days. Woe is me, right?!

I was more referencing the 7-6 preseason prediction though. Otherwise, it's liked me plenty, you're correct. Truthfully though, it's been crazy how good your prediction system has been. It's nearly hit on most of the spreads. Bravo.
I just ran the end-of-season data pull and I can confirm that, barring something crazy like you changing all your best players to Kickers in the off-season, you will not have an 8-5 or 7-6 projected record next season.

(Well... plus I will finally remove the "Add 4 extra losses to orangepace's team" modifier in my scripts.)
Damn, looks like a 3rd Rd exit for me next season! Put the modifier back in!
5/25/2016 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
Season 121 Postseason Projections Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.