Recruiting Help...Knight Topic

Newbie in my first season of HD, and I'm hoping someone in the coaching community can help me out. I have a family emergency that needs attended to out-of-state and I'm thinking I'm going to be missing most of recruiting at D3 Oberlin, which I just took over. Fortunately the emergency isn't major, but will require travel ( I HATE flying) and most of my attention while there. I'm looking for someone not in my world , of course that could take things over and sign my four open spots. I won't be able to answer any SiteMail until later this afternoon as far as what I'm looking for and all that. I'd appreciate any help as well when it comes to gameplanning as well, but that's down the line.

Thanks in advance

Phil
5/22/2016 11:31 AM
Good luck with everything man...I'm in Knight so I can't help you...just wanted to let you know that I/we hope everything turns out ok and God bless...take care man.

Trevor
5/22/2016 11:52 AM
I am just concluding my own recruiting period (the best part of the year!) and would be happy to help. I am in my third season of D3.

-- Andy
5/22/2016 12:04 PM
I could probably help out if you can't find anyone else.
5/22/2016 5:34 PM
I can help if needed. I'm in knight, but recruiting for you wouldn't help me in the slightest.
5/22/2016 7:05 PM
Just wanted to say...
1) Thanks to everyone for the offers. I have user kevb helping me out. Thought I would disclose that info even though he's not in my world.
2) Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. It's a financial/legal issue with some elderly relatives and some friends of theirs that don't seem to be as helpful as we once thought they were. Nothing too ugly, but it could be if some better safeguards aren't put into place.

I'm looking to stay around the game for awhile...glad to see there's a receptive and helpful community to fall back on. Thanks again, everyone.

Phil
5/22/2016 8:37 PM
Good luck with the personal situation Phil. Have fun with your first season. Post on her often if you have questions. Happy to help out.
5/22/2016 9:09 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/22/2016 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Good luck with everything man...I'm in Knight so I can't help you...just wanted to let you know that I/we hope everything turns out ok and God bless...take care man.

Trevor
+1

except my name isn't Trevor

it be
Chris
5/22/2016 11:59 PM
Welcome Phil, and good luck at my favorite D3 school. Oberlin is an awesome place to start your career. And like Benis said above, if you have any questions please post on here. There's a tremendous wealth of knowledge on here as well as some well-respected Coaches. Pick their brains.

Paul
5/23/2016 9:36 AM
Recruiting Help...Knight Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.