Anyone been contacted for beta yet? Topic

Posted by hughesjr on 5/27/2016 5:33:00 AM (view original):
Maybe those of us without a sitemail will get one today .. because they stopped for the error. Or maybe we are shi$ out of luck.
I sent in a support ticket and was told that its now only a 'select number' that get to test and not the 'all who sign up' as we were told earlier.
5/27/2016 10:58 AM
They said originally not everyone would get in:

We'll pick as many volunteers as we can, trying to get a good mix of newer users and veterans, and a mix of devices.

Please sign up only if you will be able to devote some time to testing. The more people actively participating and giving us feedback, the better the end product will be.

5/27/2016 11:02 AM
I got in just now. Here is a screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_XQpM4kDP40MFBYekp5T1JEaE0/view?usp=sharing

5/27/2016 11:02 AM
thats honestly pretty shaddy all people that get to do the beta have a HUGE advantage the first few years over the people that dont.. wow thats pretty F*C*ed up if true.
5/27/2016 11:09 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/27/2016 11:02:00 AM (view original):
They said originally not everyone would get in:

We'll pick as many volunteers as we can, trying to get a good mix of newer users and veterans, and a mix of devices.

Please sign up only if you will be able to devote some time to testing. The more people actively participating and giving us feedback, the better the end product will be.

Not according to this, the0nlyis:

Posted by cubcub113 on 5/23/2016 9:27:00 AM (view original):
I sent in a ticket and they answered that they'll include everyone who volunteered and we would get specific information by Tue or Wed.
5/27/2016 11:15 AM
Hello,

A select number of HD coaches were chosen based on a combination of experience, devices and browsers used.

Thank you.

i have a response and awaiting what they say which im sure they can care less if people now leave since were getting screwed
5/27/2016 11:16 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Hello,

A select number of HD coaches were chosen based on a combination of experience, devices and browsers used.

Thank you.

i have a response and awaiting what they say which im sure they can care less if people now leave since were getting screwed
Chill out man all you do is complain in the world chats and in the forums. Yes it's frustrating if you weren't picked... but such is life. Complaining isn't going to help your cause.
5/27/2016 11:19 AM
i can complain if i want to im a paying custmer and as such i dont believe it is fair i wasnt picked when people have even posted that all would so i really dont get what your trying to say i can care less what you say in world chats either ur a turd.
5/27/2016 11:24 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:24:00 AM (view original):
i can complain if i want to im a paying custmer and as such i dont believe it is fair i wasnt picked when people have even posted that all would so i really dont get what your trying to say i can care less what you say in world chats either ur a turd.
How old are you, 5?
5/27/2016 11:25 AM
says the guy who says 2 guys should date what are you 5? ur a joke dude
5/27/2016 11:26 AM
i dont see how complaining can hurt my cause it will at least draw attention to the fact that several people are getting left out for no apparent reason and will set us back that experience is invaluable learning the new system
5/27/2016 11:28 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:26:00 AM (view original):
says the guy who says 2 guys should date what are you 5? ur a joke dude
By your defensive demeanor and lack of sense of humor you are clearly young and immature, but please go on...You give other players on here a good laugh.
5/27/2016 11:29 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:09:00 AM (view original):
thats honestly pretty shaddy all people that get to do the beta have a HUGE advantage the first few years over the people that dont.. wow thats pretty F*C*ed up if true.
i really dont think its a huge deal, last beta was not helpful at all to me for the next season. because this impacts recruiting, and the last one didn't, i suppose it matters more, but anything learned over there is going to be discussed over here anyway, like last time.
5/27/2016 11:30 AM
Well, since I currently have 10 active teams and they don't think that is important enough to be in the beta .. I guess I'm done here.
5/27/2016 11:30 AM
well im 29 so if thats young then im young ... go ahead and laugh im doing nothing wrong but getting verbally attacked by someone i dont know for no apparent reason.. im trying to fix a problem or shed light on a issue u dont like it dont post
5/27/2016 11:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...11 Next ▸
Anyone been contacted for beta yet? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.