Anyone been contacted for beta yet? Topic

Posted by hughesjr on 5/27/2016 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Well, since I currently have 10 active teams and they don't think that is important enough to be in the beta .. I guess I'm done here.
sadly but true alot of people were against the beta but im sure they signed up and left some of us who actually wanted it out...
5/27/2016 11:33 AM
I'll be recording myself while running the beta once we get in so those left out aren't completely left in the dark.

Granted that doesn't make you happier, but all I can do to help those not in it
5/27/2016 11:40 AM
you got a youtube channel or something ill take anything i can get i dont even have access to the boards u guys see this is bull
5/27/2016 11:41 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
well im 29 so if thats young then im young ... go ahead and laugh im doing nothing wrong but getting verbally attacked by someone i dont know for no apparent reason.. im trying to fix a problem or shed light on a issue u dont like it dont post
Interesting... you're a lot older than you act. I didn't comment for no apparent reason, I clearly outlined that there's no point to complaining. Complaining is not going to fix the issue. You think that when they decided not to include everyone they thought that people they were leaving out were going to be happy? Of course not. They made the decision and we've all going to roll with it. If you would to learn the ins and outs of how the testing is going, I'd be more than happy to sitemail you the progress as we move along.
5/27/2016 11:43 AM
i want a fair beta( new version) for everyone but thats not going to happen
5/27/2016 11:44 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 5/27/2016 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Well, since I currently have 10 active teams and they don't think that is important enough to be in the beta .. I guess I'm done here.
im sure they picked randomly or something for fairness
5/27/2016 11:46 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:41:00 AM (view original):
you got a youtube channel or something ill take anything i can get i dont even have access to the boards u guys see this is bull
Yeh I'll make a youtube channel. I;ll let everyone know when I get it up, as I've been meaning to do some HD videos anyways
5/27/2016 11:47 AM
id really like to know like what % isnt in the beta
5/27/2016 11:47 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/27/2016 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Yeh I'll make a youtube channel. I;ll let everyone know when I get it up, as I've been meaning to do some HD videos anyways
Thanks any insight will definatly help, although its not firsthand i may be able to see some of the things i may want to try in it who knows..
5/27/2016 11:48 AM
It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about beta. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be a paying customer, and we in here talking about beta. I mean, listen, we're talking about beta, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about beta. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and pay for and coach every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about beta, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about beta. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about beta man. What are we talking about? Beta? We're talking about beta, man....We're talking about beta. We're talking about beta. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about beta, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me coach, you see me coach don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about beta right now....
5/27/2016 11:49 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 5/27/2016 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/27/2016 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Thanks any insight will definatly help, although its not firsthand i may be able to see some of the things i may want to try in it who knows..
I will try to make sure everything on the beta I do is recorded and then being me, i'll write a giant report for those who don't want to watch and listen to me.

If it's happening gonna have to give it 100%
5/27/2016 11:49 AM
Posted by matt58vt on 5/27/2016 11:49:00 AM (view original):
It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about beta. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be a paying customer, and we in here talking about beta. I mean, listen, we're talking about beta, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about beta. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and pay for and coach every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about beta, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about beta. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about beta man. What are we talking about? Beta? We're talking about beta, man....We're talking about beta. We're talking about beta. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about beta, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me coach, you see me coach don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about beta right now....
Hands down the best Forums post EVER. Nothing will top it...but that's what my gut told me.

5/27/2016 12:01 PM
I read that in Donald Trumps voice.

Now we just need to build a wall between the beta customers and plebian non beta customers
5/27/2016 12:19 PM
I believe that's supposed to be read in Allen Iverson's voice
5/27/2016 12:23 PM
Thanks the0nly! I know i'm pretty bummed about being left out since it'll put me at a big disadvantage when the release happens so anything you put on there will be greatly needed by those like me! :)
5/27/2016 12:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Anyone been contacted for beta yet? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.