Resetting rotation for playoffs... Topic

I hope I didn't outfox myself...I clinched a playoff spot with a few games to go and had my mop-up guy start my final 3 games while I rested my other pitchers...The playoffs start in a few days-is there any way to get my mop-up guy out of starting the first game?...During my meaningless last few games, I had no other starters listed...Therefore, it looks like my mop-up guy will be the designated starter for my first playoff game...I can't seem to remove him from the rotation and get someone else in there...
5/23/2016 7:26 PM
It should allow you. Perhaps it takes awhile to reset.
5/23/2016 7:29 PM
Posted by Dgallo on 5/23/2016 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I hope I didn't outfox myself...I clinched a playoff spot with a few games to go and had my mop-up guy start my final 3 games while I rested my other pitchers...The playoffs start in a few days-is there any way to get my mop-up guy out of starting the first game?...During my meaningless last few games, I had no other starters listed...Therefore, it looks like my mop-up guy will be the designated starter for my first playoff game...I can't seem to remove him from the rotation and get someone else in there...
There should be time for the ball to reset once the playoff schedule is released. You'll need to do it after the playoff schedule is set but before the AM time slot of the first day to be sure of being able to change it.

BTW, consider putting the others in now, starting at #2, and just removing him, to make things easier. If you don't have an SP1 then SP2 will start the first game.
5/23/2016 7:30 PM
You definitely get to reset your rotation before the first playoff game.
5/23/2016 7:45 PM
Thanx...
5/23/2016 7:56 PM
Congrats on making the playoffs with what looks to be your first team!
5/23/2016 8:24 PM
Resetting rotation for playoffs... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.