While I got the question about homecourt out here, I want to join another world and take over a team that's already semi-established since I'm doing a rebuild at N. Florida in Crum. Once I join a new world, does my loyalty go to default or what I am at right now? Feel free to comment with any good teams that will become available either on this post or through sitemail. Thank you
5/25/2016 9:00 PM
All worlds are separate. So your loyalty in your current world won't change, the other starts where it always does (I think a B- but don't remember for sure).

5/25/2016 9:11 PM
Posted by piman314 on 5/25/2016 9:11:00 PM (view original):
All worlds are separate. So your loyalty in your current world won't change, the other starts where it always does (I think a B- but don't remember for sure).

Tha's what I kinda thought. Thank you
5/25/2016 10:06 PM
Kinda like loyalty, does reputation actually matter? I rescinded two bad guys at the start of the year and now I'm at a B-. I shouldn't care, right?
5/25/2016 10:20 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 5/25/2016 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Kinda like loyalty, does reputation actually matter? I rescinded two bad guys at the start of the year and now I'm at a B-. I shouldn't care, right?
It matters if you want to change jobs. Poor reputation means you won't qualify for jobs.
5/25/2016 10:29 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.