Beta Test Problems Topic

I got the Beta test email, followed the instructions, and can't get signed up. The transaction fails every time. I assume that others are having the same problems, correct?
5/26/2016 10:42 PM
Yes thats all people have been posting, no one has been able to get in, I suspect it will be late tomorrow or monday when we are able to get in
5/26/2016 10:43 PM
Who in the **** releases something this big to everyone all at once and doesn't expect there to be a problem. For fecks sake, I know you want everyone to have a fair chance at grabbing whoever, but pleaseeeeee use your brains.

Sincerely, the WIS community
5/26/2016 11:07 PM
Will we all figured this was going to go bad and we werent even able to sign up. still passed my expectations of it even happening. Maybe seble screws it up so badly they just give up and dont update it because he isnt actually even capable
5/26/2016 11:22 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/26/2016 11:22:00 PM (view original):
Will we all figured this was going to go bad and we werent even able to sign up. still passed my expectations of it even happening. Maybe seble screws it up so badly they just give up and dont update it because he isnt actually even capable
The entire purpose of a beta is to surface problems. They aren't going to address every issue the instant it comes up.

If you can't deal with hiccups, beta testing is not for you.
5/26/2016 11:30 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/26/2016 11:30:00 PM (view original):
The entire purpose of a beta is to surface problems. They aren't going to address every issue the instant it comes up.

I can tell you 2 things, the beta testing was going to be **** before it was even released and the whole update is a dumb idea.

You aren't supposed to hiccup constantly. I'm not looking foward to it, I just want to know how bad seble screws this up and whether I'll be playing out my last months or not.

You haven't been here long enough you have way to much optimism
5/26/2016 11:36 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/26/2016 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/26/2016 11:30:00 PM (view original):

I can tell you 2 things, the beta testing was going to be **** before it was even released and the whole update is a dumb idea.

You aren't supposed to hiccup constantly. I'm not looking foward to it, I just want to know how bad seble screws this up and whether I'll be playing out my last months or not.

You haven't been here long enough you have way to much optimism
There are so many things wrong with this, it's response-proof. Congrats I guess.
5/26/2016 11:49 PM
well if I don't have to listen to you try to defend WIS for this then I'm happy
5/27/2016 12:01 AM
so did anyone successfully sign up for a team?
5/27/2016 12:45 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/27/2016 12:01:00 AM (view original):
well if I don't have to listen to you try to defend WIS for this then I'm happy
Pace yourself! This glitch is totally separate from the code under update. It's within the security for the payment processing of the testing site. Not even the code we care about. You may want some spare rage later on and you'll have none left in the tank.
5/27/2016 2:01 AM
no joy - unable to process at last step
5/27/2016 5:41 AM
This is definitely not how you get major changes started off the right foot.
5/27/2016 5:47 AM
Seble posted in the beta forum that he had a family emergency and had been at the hospital all day. He said that he will look into the sign up issues today and postpone the sign up deadline so everyone can get in.
5/27/2016 7:06 AM

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from test.whatifsports.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
5/27/2016 7:11 AM
Sounds like someone forgot to test the test world testing
5/27/2016 7:11 AM
123 Next ▸
Beta Test Problems Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.