Beta Test Problems Topic

Wow, people are so negative. Come on, nothing has happened, we can't sign up, so what. Will sign up today or tomorrow. Breathe. The games continue on the SIM worlds. Take care of your own team(s) and once you can sign up, do. Remember I am going Missouri, so nobody takes the team. Thank you.
5/27/2016 7:44 AM
Posted by zorzii on 5/27/2016 7:44:00 AM (view original):
Wow, people are so negative. Come on, nothing has happened, we can't sign up, so what. Will sign up today or tomorrow. Breathe. The games continue on the SIM worlds. Take care of your own team(s) and once you can sign up, do. Remember I am going Missouri, so nobody takes the team. Thank you.
+1

Enjoy the weekend everyone.... and I'd prefer Xavier if folks don't mind.... ;)
5/27/2016 8:54 AM (edited)
Did any that signed up not receive an email? I still haven't seen anything.
5/27/2016 9:37 AM
I would prefer Kansas St. or Hawaii. Please leave them open. Thanks.
5/27/2016 9:41 AM
Posted by cjsweat on 5/27/2016 9:37:00 AM (view original):
It's not an email - it's a sitemail.
5/27/2016 10:11 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/26/2016 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/26/2016 11:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/26/2016 11:22:00 PM (view original):
Will we all figured this was going to go bad and we werent even able to sign up. still passed my expectations of it even happening. Maybe seble screws it up so badly they just give up and dont update it because he isnt actually even capable
The entire purpose of a beta is to surface problems. They aren't going to address every issue the instant it comes up.

If you can't deal with hiccups, beta testing is not for you.
I can tell you 2 things, the beta testing was going to be **** before it was even released and the whole update is a dumb idea.

You aren't supposed to hiccup constantly. I'm not looking foward to it, I just want to know how bad seble screws this up and whether I'll be playing out my last months or not.

You haven't been here long enough you have way to much optimism
You're a nasty yucky poop and your shtick is not entertaining. Knock it off, please. Also, as has been pointed out, the point of beta testing is to find bugs and get them fixed. When beta testing, you try to break stuff. It's good when you succeed. So, as has also been pointed out, if you're gonna be a big smelly grumpus about it, beta testing isn't for you.
5/27/2016 10:15 AM
Posted by cjsweat on 5/27/2016 9:37:00 AM (view original):
I did not get the invite apparently
5/27/2016 10:17 AM
I have submitted a ticket asking if they are finished with invites .. I'll post what they tell me here (I also don't have an invite yet). My username also does not work on the test server for forums.
5/27/2016 10:24 AM
Posted by 43tj on 5/26/2016 10:42:00 PM (view original):
I got the Beta test email, followed the instructions, and can't get signed up. The transaction fails every time. I assume that others are having the same problems, correct?
For those getting the "ERRORS - THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT PROCESSED" can you provide more info about the error you're getting? What page and step are you on?

If you see something about the privacy of the site and the certificate of the test server you'll need follow your browser's instructions to proceed anyway. For example in Chrome click advanced and then proceed to site.
5/27/2016 10:48 AM
happens at the final confirm and pay step
  • The transaction could not be completed. There was an error with the game information that was selected.
5/27/2016 10:55 AM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 5/27/2016 10:48:00 AM (view original):
I got the Beta test email, followed the instructions, and can't get signed up. The transaction fails every time. I assume that others are having the same problems, correct?
For those getting the "ERRORS - THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT PROCESSED" can you provide more info about the error you're getting? What page and step are you on?

If you see something about the privacy of the site and the certificate of the test server you'll need follow your browser's instructions to proceed anyway. For example in Chrome click advanced and then proceed to site.
The error message pops up after I select "complete" on the check out page
5/27/2016 10:57 AM
I got in just now. I am coaching Greensboro.
5/27/2016 10:58 AM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 5/27/2016 10:48:00 AM (view original):

I have gotten the privacy of the site message but got beyond that hangup. The part where I'm getting the transaction was not processed message is after I've selected my team and go to the "checkout/complete order" page and after clicking on the blue button to complete order it processes like it's going to go ahead and then re loads the same page with the message
  • The transaction could not be completed. There was an error with the game information that was selected.
5/27/2016 10:59 AM
Posted by grimacedance on 5/27/2016 10:58:00 AM (view original):
what browser? chrome is not working.
5/27/2016 11:01 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/27/2016 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by grimacedance on 5/27/2016 10:58:00 AM (view original):
what browser? chrome is not working.
Chrome worked fine for me. Here is a screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_XQpM4kDP40MFBYekp5T1JEaE0/view?usp=sharing
5/27/2016 11:04 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Beta Test Problems Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.