For those that have not seen Seble's Msg Topic

Posted on the Beta Board: Seble: "Sorry for the signup issues. I had a family emergency this evening and am just home from the hospital. I will try to look into the problem Friday, and I'll push back the signup deadline to make sure everyone can get in."

I am Ok with this Family should be a major priority for everyone over a Beta Test or a Game
5/27/2016 7:48 AM
Agreed taniajane. Family comes first
5/27/2016 8:09 AM
I consider my Whatif players my family so I'm a little conflicted.
5/27/2016 8:22 AM
I will add that some are saying they have not received an invite. This maybe true and another glitch, but I thought I hadn't also when I was expecting an email on my teams site or conference message area. Then I checked the site mail folder ( the little envelope at the far right on this screen or on the teams screen) and found the information-links for sign up and for the forum for Beta testers.
5/27/2016 10:28 AM
I asked support .. and they said all the invites going out have been sent .. so if you did not get one, you might not be testing.

But, if seble is indeed not there, that may not be true. I guess we will see.
5/27/2016 10:30 AM
Can't sign up. Getting "The transaction could not be completed. There was an error with the game information that was selected." Anyone else getting this or am I just not doing it right
5/27/2016 10:37 AM
Posted by terps21234 on 5/27/2016 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Can't sign up. Getting "The transaction could not be completed. There was an error with the game information that was selected." Anyone else getting this or am I just not doing it right
Numerous people are getting this. Seble is aware and working on it.
5/27/2016 10:40 AM
Thanks
5/27/2016 10:44 AM
For those getting the "ERRORS - THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT PROCESSED" can you provide more info about the error you're getting? What page and step are you on?

If you see something about the privacy of the site and the certificate of the test server you'll need follow your browser's instructions to proceed anyway. For example in Chrome click advanced and then proceed to site.
5/27/2016 10:47 AM
Posted by taniajane on 5/27/2016 10:28:00 AM (view original):
I will add that some are saying they have not received an invite. This maybe true and another glitch, but I thought I hadn't also when I was expecting an email on my teams site or conference message area. Then I checked the site mail folder ( the little envelope at the far right on this screen or on the teams screen) and found the information-links for sign up and for the forum for Beta testers.
i have checked emails and sitemails and nothing still
5/27/2016 10:49 AM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 5/27/2016 10:47:00 AM (view original):
For those getting the "ERRORS - THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT PROCESSED" can you provide more info about the error you're getting? What page and step are you on?

If you see something about the privacy of the site and the certificate of the test server you'll need follow your browser's instructions to proceed anyway. For example in Chrome click advanced and then proceed to site.
That message pops up on the "Complete Order" page after clicking the "Complete" button.
5/27/2016 10:52 AM
ERRORS - THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT PROCESSED
  • The transaction could not be completed. There was an error with the game information that was selected.

By clicking Complete, you indicate that you agree to the site Terms of Use and Privacy Statement.

*** Transactions can take up to 2 minutes. Please wait until you receive a response before retrying. ***

Thats what hapens when you try to complete the purchase
5/27/2016 10:57 AM
Yes what they said. same problem. I tried 2 minutes ago.
5/27/2016 11:10 AM
how could SOME of us see it we are not invited to the board even come on ...........
5/27/2016 11:40 AM
Posted by redhawk_514 on 5/27/2016 10:47:00 AM (view original):

the process is like this:
select a team, works fine
select a season, with the HD code in there, works fine, hit continue
get a confirmation page, which loads fine
after hitting continue button, the error you posted shows up
5/27/2016 11:43 AM
123 Next ▸
For those that have not seen Seble's Msg Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.