For those that have not seen Seble's Msg Topic

Same here -- Safari didn't work yesterday, but got me through like a charm today when I went in.
5/27/2016 3:14 PM
I couldn't do it on my PC, but tried to access it on my phone and after 2 tries it went through. LOL,
Next I had problems logging into my old accounts. ... couple bugs but I'm sure it will get ironed out.

One other thing. I picked a team like I would if it were a live world. (high prestige, one I wanted to be at, etc).
after doing so, and looking at the world....a lot of the big6 are full... but most of lower and mid D1 remains totally empty.
I wish I had chosen Utah, or SIU, or Missouri State etc to see first hand the differences for lower rated mid level teams.
Might have been best if Seble had just assigned us teams to get a broader view of how it works from all levels... just a thought
5/27/2016 3:30 PM
Posted by zags27 on 5/27/2016 3:30:00 PM (view original):
I couldn't do it on my PC, but tried to access it on my phone and after 2 tries it went through. LOL,
Next I had problems logging into my old accounts. ... couple bugs but I'm sure it will get ironed out.

One other thing. I picked a team like I would if it were a live world. (high prestige, one I wanted to be at, etc).
after doing so, and looking at the world....a lot of the big6 are full... but most of lower and mid D1 remains totally empty.
I wish I had chosen Utah, or SIU, or Missouri State etc to see first hand the differences for lower rated mid level teams.
Might have been best if Seble had just assigned us teams to get a broader view of how it works from all levels... just a thought
Yes there should've been job requirements people are starting to just take teams they want without similar experience. We now have people at D1 big 6 who've never even coached D1 let alone D2. Coaches at levels they've never been at or have been at for a short amount of time.

This isn't sweet let me pick up a team I'll never get a chance to coach its let me pick a team where I am familiar and can contribute to the beta because otherwise its going to hurt the beta being somewhere you don't even have experience in...

/end rant for now
5/27/2016 3:46 PM
I just got a receipt from WIS for the new team. It shows an $8.00 credit/discount, and it shows I used $4.95 credit to purchase the new team. The $4.95 is the code from the sign-up page correct? I don't pay enough attention to my credits to know if $4.95 was burned from my credits or if that's just a "bookkeeping" thing with WIS.
5/27/2016 3:53 PM
Posted by zags27 on 5/27/2016 3:53:00 PM (view original):
I just got a receipt from WIS for the new team. It shows an $8.00 credit/discount, and it shows I used $4.95 credit to purchase the new team. The $4.95 is the code from the sign-up page correct? I don't pay enough attention to my credits to know if $4.95 was burned from my credits or if that's just a "bookkeeping" thing with WIS.
the credits were given to your test account everyon was given like 26 or some weird number
5/27/2016 3:54 PM
gotcha, thanks
5/27/2016 3:58 PM
◂ Prev 123
For those that have not seen Seble's Msg Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.