I would like to see all D1 schools be able to get an A+ prestige. The floors for the schools can be different but the ceilings should be the same.
5/27/2016 8:14 AM
I think it's possible for all schools to get to A+, though baseline prestige makes it much harder for Valporaiso to become an A+ than Duke.
5/27/2016 8:38 AM
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 5/27/2016 8:14:00 AM (view original):
I would like to see all D1 schools be able to get an A+ prestige. The floors for the schools can be different but the ceilings should be the same.
Boom....your wish is granted. It is currently possible for ALL DI schools to get an A+ prestige.
5/27/2016 9:34 AM
Floating baseline like over either 20 or 30 seasns would be great. Schools like Duke and Uconn were nothing before they got their coaches and Duke is a top 5 program prestige wise now.
5/27/2016 11:03 AM
well it appears in the recruiting update, prestige is getting super-floaty, so this wish is most likely going to be granted for real.
5/27/2016 12:50 PM
Ive made the NT championship with Penn st and only ended with a A- , i was b+ the previous season had a first and 2nd round draft pic,k and made the nt the next 8 years, with 3 s16 appearances , 4 2nd round appearances and 5 first round picks, and 3 2nd round picks over the next 8 and i still have never made it past A-

im not really complaining although it does seem impossible to get to a+
5/27/2016 12:56 PM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.