People excluded from the beta test Topic

Is everyone going to get the invitation seble?
5/27/2016 10:58 PM
Based on everything I have seen including a ticket I submitted.. Everyone who signed up on the Volunteer thread that is stickied and locked will get their username put on the test server and be able to participate.
5/28/2016 12:30 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 5/28/2016 12:30:00 AM (view original):
Based on everything I have seen including a ticket I submitted.. Everyone who signed up on the Volunteer thread that is stickied and locked will get their username put on the test server and be able to participate.
+1
This
5/28/2016 12:46 AM
Just sent out invites to everyone else who volunteered earlier. If you did not get the invite and would like to participate, please submit a support ticket indicating that. As long as you do that by Monday, we should be able to get you in.
5/28/2016 12:49 PM
I'm still getting an error message when I try and sign up for the beta...
5/28/2016 2:05 PM
Posted by blackdog3377 on 5/28/2016 2:05:00 PM (view original):
I'm still getting an error message when I try and sign up for the beta...
what error? there were a few errors that came up in signing up, so the more specific you can be, the better help you'll get! its expected that we will run into many problems - this is a beta, after all! so really that goes for the entirety of the process.

if you are just getting a certificate warning, you have to click through it, if you don't see how, you can try a different browser. but if you are getting a warning about a code or credits i think you need to get help for that.
5/28/2016 8:43 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
People excluded from the beta test Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.