DI - 194 openings
DII - 239 openings
DIII - 334 openings
5/28/2016 2:38 PM (edited)
Can't even fill free beta test spots lol
5/28/2016 2:38 PM
Well we know kernels is banging on the door to get in
5/28/2016 3:02 PM
it wouldn't be a good idea to have a full beta anyways why test the beta under circumstances we won't ever see? We aren't going to have full worlds so we shouldn't be testing them on full worlds.

The numbers are off D3 is pretty empty in the beta because a lot of coaches went to D1 without ever coaching it when they should really be in D3. Then you have coaches like me who have coached D1 and D3 but chose D1 which it looks like most in that situation did choose D1 probably because D1 especially the lower levels are the most "broken" where as D3 and D2 are pretty solid how they are right now so people want to see how D1 is going to get "better"
5/28/2016 3:05 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/28/2016 3:05:00 PM (view original):
it wouldn't be a good idea to have a full beta anyways why test the beta under circumstances we won't ever see? We aren't going to have full worlds so we shouldn't be testing them on full worlds.

The numbers are off D3 is pretty empty in the beta because a lot of coaches went to D1 without ever coaching it when they should really be in D3. Then you have coaches like me who have coached D1 and D3 but chose D1 which it looks like most in that situation did choose D1 probably because D1 especially the lower levels are the most "broken" where as D3 and D2 are pretty solid how they are right now so people want to see how D1 is going to get "better"
Pretty much. D1 is kinda of broken in the sense of recruiting.
5/28/2016 3:23 PM

I get the point in that you don't want them overfilled. Just interesting that there seems to be an issue, mainly in D3 to fill.
5/29/2016 2:26 AM
ahhhh snap, REPORT REPORT REPORT...its been a long while, wonder who it was???
5/29/2016 6:06 AM
?
5/29/2016 9:19 AM
Posted by beachhouse on 5/29/2016 2:26:00 AM (view original):

I get the point in that you don't want them overfilled. Just interesting that there seems to be an issue, mainly in D3 to fill.
And we know why coaches who shouldn't have gone to D1 went there they should be in D3 because they've never even coached D1.

Then all the coaches who coach multiple divisions like D1 and D3 when to D1 to see how it impacts low level schools.
5/29/2016 9:22 AM
I went to Division 3....wanted to go to 2 but was so frustrated with the glitch in the sign up at the time that I was trying to get any team and my luck, I clicked on a 3 after it was repaired, Doesnt really matter to me since I, like all, simply want to see how the new recruiting process works.
5/29/2016 9:45 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/29/2016 9:22:00 AM (view original):

And we know why coaches who shouldn't have gone to D1 went there they should be in D3 because they've never even coached D1.

Then all the coaches who coach multiple divisions like D1 and D3 when to D1 to see how it impacts low level schools.
Yeah, regardless I think it'll work out. Though would still be nice to have at least one conference mate.
5/29/2016 11:28 AM
Wait until the new recruiting rolls out and these numbers will look like milestones
5/30/2016 9:09 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 5/29/2016 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/29/2016 9:22:00 AM (view original):

Yeah, regardless I think it'll work out. Though would still be nice to have at least one conference mate.
you want to have a conference mate? enjoy not getting bonus cash.

oh and D3 worlds are already barren, Tark is a joke I'm not even a great coach and I win back to back titles.

At most you have 10-20 actual good coaches and 20-40 that maybe have a clue.

It's already a joke and this upate is gonna make it even worse.

It's gonna make GD look full and they don't even have half full big 6 conferences.

#fuckseble
5/30/2016 9:15 PM
Hey fonzi, stop jumping the shark.
5/30/2016 9:35 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/30/2016 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Hey fonzi, stop jumping the shark.

#fuckseble
5/30/2016 9:43 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.