Season 121 Coach of the Year 1A Topic

Congratulations to the following nominees!

potter44 - Florida

tkechub - Penn State

bama2448 - UVA

roxy111 - Southern Miss

esf0242 - Miami (FL)

Please submit your votes by May 29th 11:59PM EST
5/28/2016 10:57 AM
Congratulations to our Season 121 Coach of The Year!

Potter444 - Florida Gators
5/31/2016 9:20 PM
Here are some anonymous quotes from the voters:

"roxy111 took a bottom of the lake team and maid it something to give other teams a whole lot of trouble. Win or lose this guy doesn't give up."

"Here are my votes. I know I don't need to explain myself, but this is really more for my purposes than anything else. There were a lot of really good coaches, and it's always easy to default to the NC winner, but in both cases I'm going a different direction,
D1AA - Arcadecowboy - rationale, most wins by a Columbia team, and outstanding results for a second year coach who is just starting to put his own stamp on the team. It's a shame that OP gets hurt here, because we come to expect great seasons. The knock here is that OP had 4 losses, and while I get some of that is tinkering, it's still comes down to results. I also chose not to vote for Mraston, but it was close. If he could have pulled off a playoff victory, I might have leaned his way.
D1 - Bama - I wanted to vote Potter, but winning the ACC with Va two seasons in a row is a feat that not many coaches could pull off. Potter had a great season, but Bama did more with less talent. Roxy was also in my consideration set, but the bowl loss to USC put him second in my mind."

"I like what bama and mraston did, but their SOS held them back in my eyes."

5/31/2016 9:24 PM
Love the anonymous quotes addition! Congrats Potter444! #freepotter
5/31/2016 9:34 PM
Congrats Potter !!! You have a TOP program you you do an amazing job with the Gators !!!

I would like to thank you guys for putting my name in the list ... I appreciate !!!
Special thanks to the anonymous for the kind words !!!

Take care guys !!!

Harry ( roxy11 )
6/1/2016 9:48 AM
#FreePotter
6/1/2016 4:48 PM
Congratulations Potter. Great season
6/1/2016 6:23 PM
Season 121 Coach of the Year 1A Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.