First time commissioner and recruiter! Topic

I'm about to become commissioner of the Uecker league in its 33rd season because I have no life and spend 8 hours a day on here. This is my first time being a commissioner and trying to recruit. We've got a great league with many long tenured owners. We really just try to replace the same 4 or 5 teams every year. So if we could get 4 or 5 competitive owners that'd be great and this league would be perfect. There's a 58 minimum win requirement and a $25 million maximum prospect budget so both these make it more competitive. Please let me know if you're interested. Help a first time commissioner out!

Thanks
5/28/2016 11:25 AM
I think we only need 3 teams to fill up
5/28/2016 6:10 PM
One opening has the number one overall pick and has two or three really good young pitching prospects in the minors. (Malcolm Anderson, Alvin Blair)

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRoster.aspx?fid=3507
5/29/2016 3:06 PM
Alright I've been patient enough with you jabronis. Jk. If any good owners want to join our Uecker league I would be willing to give you a $10 gift certificate to help with this years cost.
5/31/2016 9:37 PM
$15
6/1/2016 5:11 PM
First time commissioner and recruiter! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.