MAKE UPPER DECK GREAT AGAIN (S. 22)*** - FILLED Topic

***Right now, you see, Upper Deck is merely very, very good. We have a balanced league and a solid group of experienced core owners that return each season. We feature a fun, relaxed atmosphere for experienced and new GMs alike. We would prefer owners that are open to multi-year commitments should they enjoy the season in Upper Deck.

We just rolled, and have ONLY TWO ONE (!!!!!) opening. As you can see, we have some attractive choices, with a couple playoff ready (or almost playoff ready) teams. If you voice interest to me, I will make sure to send the password as soon as possible.

Private rules:
1.) The minimum win rule. Each team needs to hit this winning % benchmark in order to keep their team. Winning % requirement for 1 season: >.320 (52 wins), 2 consecutive seasons: > .360(117 w), 3 consecutive seasons: > .375(183 w).
2.) Banned extreme ballparks like Colorado, Tacoma, Burlington and Santa Fe

The teams that will become available within the next few days are listed below with some pertinent information:

AL South

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5638 - claimed

NL East

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=5660 - claimed

----

If you have an interest in any of these clubs, site mail me for the league password (I'm on the site a fair amount, so you should receive it very quickly) or comment below!

5/31/2016 5:39 PM (edited)
We need only two owners, and we just rolled today. We've got an incredibly consistent core of owners, as 30/32 are returning.

Looking for owners open to multi-season commitments in a relaxed environment.
5/29/2016 3:28 PM
Down to one opening!
5/29/2016 9:02 PM
Only one spot, so we can start as soon as you join. Come on board today!
5/30/2016 11:53 AM
all spots filled
5/31/2016 5:40 PM
MAKE UPPER DECK GREAT AGAIN (S. 22)*** - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.