Round 1 Themes Topic

Excellent thanks!! And thanks to the powers-that-be for extending the invite for me to be a part of this, really looking forward to it!
7/25/2016 4:47 PM
schwarze always lets us know when we can change our team names and when we need to set our managerial settings for each team. That will probably be in a few days. It usually takes a few days to check and double-check every team, etc.
7/25/2016 5:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Assume that's when we'll start doing the teambuilding posts too? Those are one of my favorite parts of the WISC.
7/26/2016 2:57 PM
Correct.
7/27/2016 8:46 AM
Waiting on two people to fix their rosters. Site-mails were sent.
7/28/2016 9:22 AM
what are team building posts?
7/28/2016 4:40 PM
Typically, a lot of owners will discuss the themes and their strategies. Last year's: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=487474&TopicsTimeframe=0
7/28/2016 5:07 PM
^ I agree with tjeff, it's one of my favorite parts of the tournament. Not everyone has to participate but a lot of people have interesting things to say and it's fun to read the various strategies and thought processes. I already wrote mine after I built each team, just waiting to cut and paste them.
7/28/2016 5:13 PM (edited)
The team building post will begin once all rosters are checked and the league starts up. At least one person has roster enough errors where he may change to a different selection. Don't want to give anything away before everything starts.
7/28/2016 5:15 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Round 1 Themes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.