Success Levels for Job Changes Topic

How are the success levels for job changes defined. Fore example what is 'Outstanding Success', what is 'Strong Success'?
5/31/2016 2:22 PM
Those are generic terms. Basically what determines if you're qualified is wins overall, post season success can play a factor too but moreso if a lateral move or at DIA when trying to get a BCS job or an elite.
5/31/2016 3:51 PM
Just number of wins? Does winning percentage factor in or conference championships? If it's just wins what numbers are they looking for at each level?
5/31/2016 4:09 PM
Posted by crossmlk on 5/31/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Just number of wins? Does winning percentage factor in or conference championships? If it's just wins what numbers are they looking for at each level?
Win percentage doesn't matter. Conference championships and things help. For wins, to DII you can usually move after one season, to get to DIAA I think it'd 60? Beyond that it's more particular about recent success I don't know the exact number to get to DIA.

Also to note just in case, you can't skip DII and/or DIAA to get to DIA no matter how many wins you have, you have to go through all steps
5/31/2016 4:15 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think to get to 1AA, it's more like 50-55 wins. You can get to a Mid-Major 1A team with about 100 wins if you have a good overall record, conference titles, etc. But to get to a BCS team, it's a bit steeper.
5/31/2016 10:58 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I moved from Division II to IAA with a record of 43-14. In one season in Division III and three in II, I had no conference championships, three playoff appearances with one win.
6/1/2016 1:35 PM
1AA is 40 wins or more. However, if you are at 40 or close to it some jobs that had a high degree of success the previous season may still be unavailable.

For example: in Wilk I moved up to D1AA with 40 wins exactly.. Jacksonville which was 8-5 the previous season was available but Northern Arizona at 14-2 was unavailable.
6/2/2016 12:04 PM
Thanks for all the info guys.
6/3/2016 8:00 AM
Did anyone have a hard set number for D1A? My only time moving to D1A was 103 wins and a NC at D1AA which opened up everything.
6/4/2016 7:06 AM
FYI I just moved to IAA in wilkinson with only 37 wins.

7/3/2016 4:47 PM
Wow. That would never happen in Leahy.
7/3/2016 4:53 PM
Success Levels for Job Changes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.