MLD Openings/Vacancies Topic

A rare opportunity to join the Historical MLD is coming soon.

A long time ago, we got tired of waiting for an official hockey dynasty so we created our own. The MLD! (Minor League Dynasty)

The MLD is an ongoing dynasty that consists of ONLY the cyber athletes known as ML players. You'll have to manage your roster, draft new players, retire and manage your playerswith their limited career lengths in order to succeed and win an MLD Cup, which some claim is one of the hardest simhockey accomplishments. (51 seasons and I personally have only won it once!)
For full details on the rules, please visit the 1st post of the thread titled "MLD WORLD Thread#2", which can be found in the SimHockey Theme Leagues Forum.

The MLD began roughly in June 2006, 10 real life years ago and its still going strong. All the standings and stats from past seasons can be viewed once you're in the league.

We are currently in the middle of season 52.

We are also in the process of extending the life of the MLD as we are all collectively "covered" until the end of Season 53.

At the end of season 53, some of the existing GMs have decided to leave WifS and will be departing the MLD. With their planned departures, we are looking for a few replacements who would be up for the challenge of competing against some of the toughest GMs this site has to offer.

I don't have a final number of openings/vacancies as of yet but as of this post, we'll be looking for at least 4-6 managers to take over existing franchise vacancies at the end of season 53.

You will need a 6 pack of full season hockey teams in order to join the MLD. (With your 6 pack, you'll also receive a bonus as well, which I'll explain later)

Please note: This is not a first come, first serve deal. In order to preserve the competitiveness and quality within the MLD, existing MLD GMs will discuss all MLD applicants and they have the final say on who joins the league. We are hoping to have experienced, proven and active GMs join us in this historical league, the MLD.

So if you're interested, feel free to post here and I'll add you to wait/applicant list.

Thank you for your time in reading this, hopefully I'll see you on the cyber ice soon!
okp
(MLD Commish/Creator)
5/31/2016 9:38 PM
No one is interested in joining the longest running hockey dynasty on here?
6/9/2016 9:15 PM
This is an awesome league guys with lots of great owners.
7/1/2016 11:14 AM
I will let the owners in my progressive league know about this. I'm pretty sure one or more might be interested.
7/3/2016 8:02 PM
Thank you gentlemen!
7/4/2016 10:53 PM
MLD Openings/Vacancies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.