TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS Topic

Hey guys I love fc dynasty, and am lucky enough to be in a world with plenty of activity compared to some barren worlds I heard of (luck of the draw from season one, I suppose). Anywho, I am gauging the interest we would have in forming a Grand Tournament of Champions for a super-competitive experience, either using exhibition games, or all registering for the same country under pseudonym user id's and starting from scratch. For incentive I would even be willing to go in on a gift certificate, but I am not sure if WIS t&c would consider this "gambling" and not allow a prize for competition in a league, especially considering how easy it is for someone who isn't 100% honest to manipulate the FCDynasty system since it is a free game. Anyone interested?
6/1/2016 7:01 AM
TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.