"Rebuilding?" message Topic

After my first season in DIA, and coaching a team to it's highest ranking in the past 4 seasons, my job status dropped. This is the message I received:
"Coach,

I know you'll be interested to hear what I just stumbled upon -- Fireshelman16.com! Just so you know, I think they're overreacting. Of course, a good season next year won't hurt anyone. I'm looking forward to a good year.

Albert Campos
Athletics Director"

My team
https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=52406

6/1/2016 6:25 PM
Yeah, I know it sucks. You had 2 fewer wins than the team had the previous season. Also, you lost your bowl game, while the team won their bowl game the season before. Just focus on bringing in good talent and building up the program. Be selective with your scheduling - don't schedule games that you have no chance of winning, but make sure your season is not full of cupcakes.
6/1/2016 7:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"Rebuilding?" message Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.