Who would you sign? Topic

If one has to start right away, I would sign player A. I tend to look at tech as a very big factor and don't think much of GPA. If you could redshirt one, I'd pick player B. With a higher WE, he may reach the Tech of Player A and you could still have him for an extra year.
6/2/2016 4:44 PM
B
6/2/2016 6:24 PM
B
6/2/2016 7:37 PM
Yeah, probably B. But for QBs, I like to see all of the numbers. Especially Athleticism, Speed, and Elusiveness. As far as GPA, I'm not sure what matters more....Formation IQ, or just flat out experience.
6/2/2016 8:29 PM
It depends on what their starting formation IQ(s) are at for the formation(s) that you use. I'd say if they tie or A is higher, I'd go with A. Otherwise I'd go with B.
6/2/2016 8:34 PM
Ok I updated with links to the players. I prob going to go with B seeing he will be redshirted.
6/2/2016 9:19 PM
That gives the full picture. I think I would maybe lean toward A, but I think either one would do fine by the time they are seniors. There's nothing wrong with signing them both, and trying to give them equal PT in their FR and SO seasons until one emerges.
6/2/2016 10:23 PM (edited)
About as close as it gets. With the full picture, I'd give B a slight edge.
6/2/2016 11:37 PM
I like great Tech and Game Instinct for my QB's so I would go for A
6/3/2016 8:15 AM
B.
6/3/2016 12:51 PM
I like the Tech and GI --- of A
6/3/2016 6:02 PM
I personally like A as well
6/3/2016 10:16 PM
If one has above average growth potential and the other average, go with the above average.

Otherwise, if their growth potential is equal, I go with Craig Green hands down. I'm curious as to the thesis for those that selected Roger King over Green. A QB like Green with above average growth potential puts you in the discussion for a Lvl 5 bowl bid his RS-Jr and RS-Sr year. A QB like Roger King has you recruit over him next year wondering why you passed on Green.
6/4/2016 2:28 AM
Well it looks like both were signed ;)
6/6/2016 1:50 PM
12 Next ▸
Who would you sign? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.