Forum UI Update Topic

Please put any bugs/feedback about the forums UI update here.
6/6/2016 4:56 PM
Please change the color scheme back to something like the old one (or anything else darker). I'm not a huge fan of the new format, but I can understand the value of the mobile-friendly update. But it doesn't have to be so painfully bright.
6/6/2016 5:26 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/6/2016 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Please change the color scheme back to something like the old one (or anything else darker). I'm not a huge fan of the new format, but I can understand the value of the mobile-friendly update. But it doesn't have to be so painfully bright.
yes!
6/6/2016 5:38 PM
Absolutely horrid to try to read.
6/6/2016 7:04 PM
We used to be able to see a whole page at once on a mobile device. Now everything is huge and we have to scroll down to see anything more than a line or two! I can't imagine how hard it will be to keep track of a draft without a ton a back-and-forth scrolling. Any way to reduce the font size back to the previous point size (e.g., the current site mail size) and the remove the extra space now added to each post? Not user friendly OR easy to read. At least make the font darker. Augh!!!
6/6/2016 9:57 PM (edited)
yes your new format is really difficult to read. Please change it back and make it darker.
6/6/2016 10:13 PM
The new format stinks! Change it back please.
6/7/2016 12:09 AM
I'm a fan of the update. Nice work.
6/7/2016 9:21 AM
The update works better on my iPad for me.
6/7/2016 10:51 AM
I like the update. One suggestion, now you can't go directly to the last page of a topic. You have to open the thread, scroll down, and select the last page. It would be nice to be able to go directly to the last page from the thread list.
6/7/2016 11:30 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/7/2016 11:30:00 AM (view original):
I like the update. One suggestion, now you can't go directly to the last page of a topic. You have to open the thread, scroll down, and select the last page. It would be nice to be able to go directly to the last page from the thread list.
Not so.... you can open it to the last page by clicking on the "time of last message" (i.e. thirty-nine minutes ago, two days ago, just now)
6/7/2016 12:11 PM
Oh ok, cool thanks.
6/7/2016 1:30 PM
We've put out a small update today and are continuing to monitor feedback.
6/7/2016 5:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Forum UI Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.