New format for the forums Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Agreed...it is terrible.
6/6/2016 5:31 PM
Yes, I am in the middle of updating avail player lists for a draft. Am not a fan of the new look...

Complaint ticket sent
6/6/2016 5:45 PM
Some corporate bigshot's idea, no doubt. Go back to your Fox office please...we don't need your meddling.

When you get back, tell Mr. O I said hi, and thanks for my new hat, and that the Killing Lincoln book was great...
6/6/2016 5:49 PM
Was there any announcement or notification that this change was coming? Did I just miss it?
6/6/2016 5:49 PM
This is as bad as those Left Coast loons giving Lorne Michaels and the SNL gang a hard time back in the 90's. ...
6/6/2016 5:53 PM
Fix it, or i am going back to play Dean Martin on my Jackpot Party slot machine...
6/6/2016 5:55 PM
I am a stockholder, don't ignore me...
6/6/2016 5:58 PM
I feel like Otter from Animal House...now I'm really mad!!!
6/6/2016 6:05 PM
I don't see the problem...maybe it's the browser I'm using (Chrome)? There is definitely no issue with brightness, and I actually think the visual is a slight improvement.

And on my mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) it's a big improvement actually.
6/6/2016 6:19 PM
They asked if I would give it a chance. I threatened them with bodily harm. When they stop laughing, perhaps they'll fix it...
6/6/2016 6:23 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 6/6/2016 6:19:00 PM (view original):
I don't see the problem...maybe it's the browser I'm using (Chrome)? There is definitely no issue with brightness, and I actually think the visual is a slight improvement.

And on my mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) it's a big improvement actually.
Don't give them ideas. This is a movement...
6/6/2016 6:23 PM
1234 Next ▸
New format for the forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.