Trade response Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You'll enjoy HBD more when you accept everyone isn't like you. Some don't have time to review trades or TC every day.
6/7/2016 9:47 PM
Yes, the 20 seconds it takes to send a TC is just too much time...."Got your trade offer, I am thinking it over".
6/11/2016 3:12 PM
While I seldom agree with tuft, your suggestion is not practical. In some worlds, owners simply carpetbomb the entire world with crappy offers. They don't deserve a prompt response.

If I had my way, you would be unable to make a trade offer until an exchange has taken place. One owner initiates in TC, the other owner responds. Until then, no blind offer. Do you think the Oakland A's just send the Dodgers an offer for Kershaw before even asking LA if they're interested?
6/13/2016 9:55 AM
I would like to see some sort of automated response to a trade proposal you make being accepted or rejected.
6/15/2016 4:14 PM
If you don't want to wait for the other owner to respond, create your own deadline. Just withdraw the trade 10 minutes after you make it, and you'll have a quick resolution. If your system were adopted and I didn't have time to take a good look at the offer, I'd just hit decline if I needed to respond before doing anything else. That would be a resolution, but not necessarily a productive one. Waiting a few days for a response in a game simlulating a game is not ridiculous. It's trivial.
6/15/2016 5:00 PM
Posted by dodgersrays on 6/11/2016 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Yes, the 20 seconds it takes to send a TC is just too much time...."Got your trade offer, I am thinking it over".
Or you could take 8 seconds to see that the owner has/has not logged in. If he has, and has not responded, assume he's thinking it over. Your trade offer should not obligate me to do anything.
6/15/2016 5:02 PM
Trade response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.