1530 Homer Season 5!!! 1 spot left!!! Topic

We have rolled over to start season 5 of our world. We are a competitive world and enjoy our drama free world. We need one last team to replace. We have one rule and that is a 110 game Minimum Win Requirement over the span of 2 season. The team is listed below and is linked to its roster.
Contact me if you are interested in joining.

AL North (record of 69-93), Draft Pick #8

Why did the baseball player practice using Playboy magazine?
He wanted to improve his hand-eye coordination.

There were two men, one was a White Sox fan and the other was a Yankees fan. These men were both madly in love with the same woman. So the woman challenged that whichever man does a better job at having sex with her would be her boyfriend. Both men accepted the challenge. That night, the woman had sex with the White Sox fan and then the other night had sex with the Yankees fan. The next day the woman chose the Yankees fan to be her boyfriend. Shocked and outraged, the White Sox fan asked why she didn't choose him. She replied by saying, "You, like your team not only come up short but always finish early!"
7/15/2016 12:32 PM (edited)
great world, great commish, no drama.
6/15/2016 9:02 AM
If I wasn't in the league...I'd try and get in. Some very good teams and the league is fun and active. there were 58 trades made last year....58!! I had another league with 10, and one with 26... 58 trades!! That's an active league.
6/16/2016 4:03 PM
Three tomatoes are walking down the street…papa tomato, mama tomato and baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind and papa tomato gets really angry, goes back and squishes him and says…

CATCH UP!!!!

7/8/2016 4:15 PM
A rabbi, a priest, and a Lutheran minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of joke?"
7/9/2016 8:19 PM
ONLY 2 SLOTS LEFT GUYS!!!! COME ON AND LET'S PLAY BALL!!!
7/11/2016 11:18 AM

A Red Sox fan walks into a Boston pub and spots a guy wearing a New York Yankees cap. “Drinks for everyone here, bartender!” shouts the Red Sox fan. “Except for ?Mr. Yankees!”

The Yankees fan smiles and says, “Thank you!”

Infuriated, the Red Sox fan orders another round of drinks for everyone except Mr. Yankees, who, again, thanks the man. This goes on for a while, until Mr. Red Sox asks the bartender, “What’s the matter with that guy? I’ve ordered rounds of drinks for everyone but him, and all he does is thank me. Is he nuts?”

“No, he’s not nuts,” says the bartender. “He owns the place.”

7/11/2016 11:23 AM
Why did the baseball player practice using Playboy magazine?
He wanted to improve his hand-eye coordination.
7/12/2016 2:30 PM
You can hear more funny jokes if you sign up now!
7/12/2016 9:04 PM
There were two men, one was a White Sox fan and the other was a Yankees fan. These men were both madly in love with the same woman. So the woman challenged that whichever man does a better job at having sex with her would be her boyfriend. Both men accepted the challenge. That night, the woman had sex with the White Sox fan and then the other night had sex with the Yankees fan. The next day the woman chose the Yankees fan to be her boyfriend. Shocked and outraged, the White Sox fan asked why she didn't choose him. She replied by saying, "You, like your team not only come up short but always finish early!"
7/13/2016 7:47 AM
A Red Sox fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Yankees fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious NY pinstripe shirt. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Yankees fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "sorry Father, I almost hit that Yankees fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."
7/14/2016 10:59 AM
We have one spot left to fill, come on and join
7/15/2016 9:14 AM
okay one last team come and join and wait no more!
7/15/2016 12:33 PM
1530 Homer Season 5!!! 1 spot left!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.