"Show standings after game X" Topic

I just noticed this feature in two leagues I commish (I don't see it any of my other leagues so I assume it's for commishes only). Nice addition to SLB, but it would be even nicer if it were available to every owner in a league.
6/9/2016 12:15 PM
Yup, this is another in a list of cool recent additions from WIS. The salary updates, the Red Sox theme league, the forum upgrades (I like them, though I seem to be in the minority). It's good to see reinvestment in this game for the first time in a while.
6/9/2016 12:29 PM
this game, but not the game
6/9/2016 11:20 PM
Nice feature for progressives with win floors (win X games by game 120). Interesting note: In a league I commish I typed in game 140 even though we've only played 121 games, just to see what would happen. It gives every owner a loss in the games that have not been played yet, so a 70-51 team at game 121 appears as 70-70 for game 140.
6/10/2016 2:47 PM
"Show standings after game X" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.