Pseudo Season 109 Warner Blog Topic

Howdy Guys. Let's all gang up and kick Lyonzfan's butt .
6/9/2016 2:53 PM
So mean
6/9/2016 4:53 PM
Lol. Hey , doesn't this emoji resemble a shark's mouth ?
6/9/2016 7:31 PM
Lol with the shark mouth thing. Lyonzfan is beatable, but he's definitely quality competition.
6/9/2016 8:53 PM
Roses are red, violets aint.
I wonder if Drew Breeze
will remain a Saint ?

(copied from "The Best Poems of Irving Shakespeare")
6/10/2016 12:25 PM
Another really busy week with family crap I wasn't exactly excited to have to be involved in. Yuck. I've started the blog in a word document, just haven't gotten much of it done yet. It'll get there though. I work the next three days, but will try to do some writing inch by inch and then get the bulk of it done on the weekend.
6/15/2016 8:00 AM
Posted by ickiwonkin on 6/15/2016 8:00:00 AM (view original):
Another really busy week with family crap I wasn't exactly excited to have to be involved in. Yuck. I've started the blog in a word document, just haven't gotten much of it done yet. It'll get there though. I work the next three days, but will try to do some writing inch by inch and then get the bulk of it done on the weekend.
ickiwonkin thanks so much for doing the blog. Just wanted you to know that your effort does have an influence on the GD community. I can only handle 3 teams and I am shifting them to divisions, conferences and worlds where there is a sense of community and the reason I took Bloomsburg in Warner is because of your blog, the chatter in PSAC and the challenge of trying to compete - in that order (mostly cause I think the last is more of a dream )

Life comes first though, so I am looking forward to reading the blog when you can get to it.
6/15/2016 9:17 AM
Pseudo Season 109 Warner Blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.