ULB Recruiting for S22 - Need 3 Topic

ULB is looking for quality owners to join our world. Our private world rules are:

1. MWR of 55/120
2. Prospect Cap of $25M
3. Team cities MUST remain permanent, but nicknames can be changed after an owner has completed 1 season
4. Proper maintenance of minor leagues (stocking with pitching/positional players, watching fatigue)

We have many dedicated long-time or original owners. A fairly active world chat, and little to no drama at all.

We have no problems with rookie owners, as long as your commitment is there also. Lots of owners to assist you.

The up coming available teams:

Cincinnati Reds - NL East
Franchise Profile: Reds - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Tough season for the Reds. Owner is willing to leave early to help the new owner get acquainted with the squad.

Some prospects:
Player Profile: Guilder Gongora - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Darrell Pittinger - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Travis Walker - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
$38.6M in contracts for S22

Boston Buckeyes - AL East
Franchise Profile: Buckeyes - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Just needs some TLC to capture some Beantown magic! Veteran team, you can add pieces or start the rebuild. Old owner should be willing to leave early.

Prospects:

Player Profile: Donaldo Ramirez - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Wilking Concepcion - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

$58M in contracts for S22

If your interested send me a site mail, and we'll get you in asap so you can prepare for next season, maybe make a few moves. Pretty sure you'll enjoy ULB also!!

Jim

6/20/2016 2:31 PM (edited)
About 40 games left in the season, the sooner you contact me the sooner we can get you in so you can prepare for next season!!
6/10/2016 7:44 AM
Best world evaaaaaa.
6/10/2016 3:32 PM
Well, one of the best!!
6/11/2016 9:12 AM
New Orleans is off the board, owner is staying.
6/12/2016 1:27 AM
That cincy team is a rebuild but this season's owner has started the process.
6/17/2016 1:40 PM (edited)
And Cincy does have a low amount in contracts for next season, so you can make some moves.
6/13/2016 10:30 AM
Come on guys, still some time left in the regular season so you can tweak your team in preparation for next season. Great world, and great owners. Newbies are welcome!
6/14/2016 12:51 PM
Hello?? Is anybody there?? Why haven't you contacted me for an open team??
6/15/2016 1:13 PM
Roster expansion just happened. Playoffs starting soon. You can get in now, just send me a sitemail.
6/16/2016 11:15 AM
Both teams are likely looking at a top 4 pick. And easily could be #1 & #2. Not a bad place to start you ULB team in.
6/18/2016 3:27 AM
Over one hundred views, but yet no one willing to accept the challenge of taking a team in ULB? Fun world, great owners, all willing to help and give advice. I'll admit, WC can be a bit off color at times, but we have fun. If you're a newbie, contact me, everyone is welcome!!
6/18/2016 8:57 AM
I'm interested in the NL team
6/20/2016 3:48 PM
Still looking for 2, Boston and San Fran. Get a hold of me and get in before the end of the season!!
6/22/2016 11:26 AM
12 Next ▸
ULB Recruiting for S22 - Need 3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.